- Staffing for Technology and Electrical Construction is all that we do – We are industry experts and your business is our business.
- We conduct written and hands on skills assessments with our candidates.
- We conduct reference checks, license and certification verification, National and Statewide background checks and Drug Screening – Before you see the candidate.
- We screen for predatory behavior.
- We limit your risk associated with workers compensation and unemployment.
- We have a large talent pool and are sought out by the TOP talent in the low voltage industries.
- We enable you to quickly adjust your labor force to meet fluctuating demand.
- We are flexible and able to work “outside the box” to meet your changing needs.
- Our expert staff can manage your needs when it comes to prevailing wage, certified payroll, controlled insurance programs and more.
- We hold the WRC Certification for our safety protocol. Safety is a top priority for us. We feel that jobsite injuries are entirely preventable and not a cost of doing business.
- We are actively involved in things that matter to the low voltage communities and hold memberships with organizations such as BICSI, Infocomm, ABC and more.
- We are certified by the American Staffing Association.
Do your other staffing providers…
- Staff Everything? Are you competing with the plumbing, carpentry and concrete contractors for their attention?
- Complete Background checks and drug screens before sending manpower to your jobsite or only after you ask?
- Actually interview candidates or just send anyone who walks through the door?
- Protect you when an accident or layoff occurs? Or will you be left holding the bag?
- Work with you to be where you need to be on specific projects?
- Have a billing department that is hard to reach and difficult to work with?
- Know common construction red tape such as prevailing wage, certified payroll and controlled insurance programs
, American Staffing Association